- Complete and submit renewal application
- If it has been more than a year since you were paid as an employee of the ESC, you will receive an email notification to update the eForm in your ESC Employment Application account
- Log in to Public School Works and do the following:
- Confirm substitute handbook has been read
- Complete blood-borne pathogen training
- Complete job-specific trainings, if necessary
Once the above steps have been completed and your file has been reviewed by staff, you will be notified by email when your Absence Management account has been reactivated. Absence Management will allow you to select job assignments.
CLICK HERE to download step-by-step instructions to guide you through the process.