The ESC’s Federal Compliance Document Repository is a proactive tool (using Epicenter) to collect and store your federal documents annually while also providing you with:
- Clarifying descriptions of ESSA federal grant compliance criteria;
- Sample templates aligned with compliance criteria;
- A timeline of due dates;
- Search functionality to quickly find documents;
- A tabulation of which criteria have been met and finished by Certificate of Completion based on a district’s federal consolidated application;
- Access through a secure and encrypted cloud-based technology tool available through any device 24/7/365;
- Online client support to start, implement and train on use of the tool; and
- All of this provided at a reasonable cost.
For more information and cost questions, please contact Regina.Lukich@escco.org.