The Aspiring Administrators program is designed to introduce prospective leaders to the essential responsibilities, skills, challenges and rewards associated with school administration from a practitioner’s perspective.
- Explore typical duties and responsibilities of a building administrator to help candidates make an informed decision relative to entering a principal-preparation program
- Enhance leadership skills and recognize personal strengths and weaknesses
- Use Ohio Standards for Principals as program foundation
- Interact with practicing building and district administrators
- Text: Michael Fullan, The Six Secrets of Change