This Federal Coordinators’ Network opportunity will include FY 20 application updates discussion w/ Diane Neal and Chantelle Carter from the Office of Federal Programs-Ohio Dept of Education plus service options to assist with school improvement planning w/Tom Reed and Janet Gillig Executive Directors of the ESC of Central Ohio. Topics discussion will include:
• FY 20 Consolidated planning(CCIP) Updates plus/alignment with Ohio’s Improvement Planning(OIP)
• Equitable Access to Excellent Educators Scoring Rubric – CCIP Planning Tool components
• Nonpublic Data System updates w/“New” Guidance for Non-chartered Non-tax School Participation and more!
• Determining ESSA Evidence-Based levels
• FY 20 Compliance Tracking System Self Survey – ODE due date- May 24, 2019. Utilize your FY 19 “Federal Document Repository” to find sample resources and guidance for each compliance criteria. Learn more about the Federal Document Repository by signing up for a no cost Federal Doc Repository Webinar: March 27 from 1-3:30pm Upon registration, a Go-to-Meeting opportunity will be also be sent if you are not able to attend in person. Join us!